Our Financial Planning is designed to help you and your family get the most out of life today and tomorrow. It begins with a meeting to tease out what you want for your future and your family. We will work closely with you to get a full understanding of your financial position, as well as your knowledge and experience of investment to date.
TAB Financial Services Ltd will work with you to identify and prioritise your financial goals. These goals will likely fall under one of three broad categories:
Lifestyle – have you thought about how much you might need to fund for retirement that you hope to enjoy?
Protection – How would your family be financially affected if something were to happen to you today?
Succession – Have you considered what you want to leave behind and who you want to leave it to?
This is how we build our partnership with you:
- Initial Meeting:
- We discuss your objectives and learn about our service to you;
- Gather and record your data, assess your goals and aims;
- Prepare your financial plan.
- Present and discuss your financial plan/portfolio:
- Preparation of a Report with recommendations tailored to your own personal circumstances;
- Meeting to discuss the financial plan with a view to implementing the recommendations.
- Implement your agreed financial plan:
- Completion of relevant proposal/application forms;
- Completion of Statement of Suitability, which further underlines the recommendations detailed in the financial plan;
- Liaise with relevant product providers to ensure speedy completion of agreed plan.
- Review your financial portfolio on a regular basis to suit your current needs:
- It is in your best interest that you review on a regular basis the products which we have arranged for you. As your circumstances change, your needs will change. Keeping us up to date on any changes in your personal circumstances means we can deliver the best advice to suit your needs.