If you are a PAYE (Pay As You Earn) worker, such as a receptionist, nurse or teacher, your employer will deduct tax from your earnings.
Most people don’t know that they may be entitled to a refund of some tax that they paid during the year.
You could be due to claim Irish tax back if:
- You were made redundant
- You were taxed incorrectly
- You had a break in employment
- You paid tax at the emergency rate
- You incurred medical or dental expenses
- You went on maternity leave
Our specialised PAYE tax refund services ensures that you get all the tax you’ve overpaid including refunds due as a result of claims for additional credits and reliefs you are entitled to such as:
- Medical and dental tax relief
- Rent relief tax credit
- Medical insurance tax credit
- Tuition fees tax credit
- Single person child carer